Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dr. Seuss Fun! Tongue Twister Cards Freebie!

Snow days are definitely putting a damper on my yearly outline. We're now going on our 4th snow day in the last week. I'm not complaining though, I do love my free time. : )

Last year, our Dr. Seuss week was by far one of my favorite weeks. One thing that I loved doing was having my students read some of the tongue twisters from various books. Here's a shot of them in action last year. Everyone had a note card and we just passed them around in our circle and gave it our best shot. 
                            

I'm going to do this again but this year my cards will be a bit cuter. : ) I've uploaded them to Google Docs and they're yours for the taking! I hope your kiddos can enjoy in the fun and silliness of Dr. Seuss with these. 



What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Mine is definitely Fox in Socks. Such a fun read aloud! : )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this method! I'll use it for my students in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The link doesn't allow access but I'd love to see these cards - I think they will be perfect for my lesson this week!

    ReplyDelete