Saturday, March 3, 2012

St Patrick's Day Money Match

We've been knee deep in counting money these past few weeks and I feel as if we're finally starting to get the hang of counting mixed coins. I created a little St Patrick's Day matching game to help my students get some practice with this tricky skill.

It's been so long since I uploaded something on here and I don't like the way it looked messed up on Google Docs so I started a TPT store where you can download it and hopefully I won't have to worry about it looking funky. I don't know if I'll ever actually sell anything on there, but at least I can put my freebies on there easier. Click here or on the picture to get it. Hopefully you can use it!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the freebie! Thank you!

    I awarded you with the Lovely Blog Award. You need more followers to see the great things you are making. =) Come check it out.

    Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, thank you so much for sharing!! I'm a new follower, love your blog!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room
    (I'm having a big giveaway at my blog this week, if you get the chance you should come over and enter to win some fab prizes!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your cute blog! Thank you for the freebie! We are now your newest followers!

    ~ Katie and Rebecca
    First Grade ABCs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to practice money!

    Im a new follower!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete